6ft (175cm) Corten Steel Vertical Water Wall with LED lights
This magnificent cascading wall water feature is fully self-contained and manufactured from innovative Corten steel, which provides it with its spectacular, unique appearance. As water flows gracefully down the feature, the Corten steel reacts to create a layer of rust, thereby oxidising the surface to provide weatherproof and corrosion-resistant qualities as well as a striking, rustic aesthetic. Weathered steel is quickly becoming a staple of modernistic architecture and the rapturous talking point of designers, praised for its unique contemporary style.
– Made from Corten steel – forms a stable, self-protecting rust that requires no painting or weatherproofing, for a fashionable aesthetic which does not compromise structural strength
– Fully self-contained – no need for an additional reservoir
– LED lights illuminate the feature at dusk for an ambient feel
– Easy to install and works instantly – just add water
– Comes supplied with hose kit
The Corten material takes approximately 3 to 7 days to progress from silver steel to the earthy hue of oxidised metal, bringing a burst of orange to complement flowers and gardens. Special welding techniques are implemented to ensure consistent weathering for the optimum antique feel, whilst integrated LED lights illuminate the feature to create a stunning visual effect come day or night. As a self-contained water feature, it contains everything you need to get it working immediately, simply add water. Perfect for outdoor use, this water wall feature, standing at an impressive 1.75m tall, is guaranteed to provide a stunning focal point to any garden or patio area.
– Height: 175cm (68.9 inches) x Width: 120cm (47.2 inches) x Depth: 40cm (15.7 inches)