Complete your new cloakroom basin with the gorgeous petite Ruby basin mixer tap. It has a wonderfully simple design which catches the eye and fits in with any bathroom style. This tap has been manufactured to the highest standards using low lead brass with nickel coating and thick chrome plating ensuring long lasting beauty and quality. The Ruby tap comes with UK standard top quality cartridges installed and will work on high pressure water systems.
For this tap to operate efficiently your water system will need to produce at least 0.5 bar of pressure, though we recommend 1.0 bar for best performance.
This can be achieved if you have one of the following:
• Combination boiler systems
• Gravity fed systems (only with pump)
• Megaflow system
• Pumped hot water systems
• Un-vented hot water systems
• Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
• Height approximately – 115mm
• Spout projection approximately – 105mm
• Tap hole diameter required approximately: 35mm
• Suitable for worktops/basins up to 50mm thickness
• Braided flexible hoses: 10mm (bore) x 400mm (length) x 1/2 inch (female nut connector)
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
• Comes complete with all fittings to be installed straight out of the box
• Basin tap
• Slotted pop up waste
• Flexible tap connectors
Solid metal construction
Durable chrome finish
Minimum 0.5 bar water pressure, 1.0 bar recommended for best performance
Easy and safe to use – ‘drip free’ quarter turn ceramic valves
Complete set with standard UK fittings to be installed straight out of the box