The Desire mini basin mixer is sturdy and sleek and ideal for any modern basin. There are many items of brassware available in the Desire range making it highly versatile. This basin tap not only looks good, it is made to the highest standards to ensure quality that will last a lifetime. It is compatible with all UK water systems and will even operate on as little as 0.2 bar pressure. Matching Desire range items available.
For this tap to operate efficiently your water system will need to produce at least 0.2 bar of pressure, though we recommend 0.5 bar for best performance.
This can be achieved if you have one of the following:
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity fed systems
- Megaflow system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurised hot water cylinder type systems
- Height approximately – 115mm
- Spout projection approximately – 94mm
- Tap hole diameter required approximately: 35mm
- Braided flexible hoses: 10mm (bore) x 400mm (length) x 1/2 inch (female nut connector)
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- Comes complete with all fittings to be installed straight out of the box
- Basin tap
- Flexible tap connectors
- Fitting kit
- Installation guide
Solid brass construction, durable chrome finish
Minimum 0.2 bar water pressure, 0.5 bar recommended for best performance
Easy and safe to use – ‘drip free’ quarter turn ceramic valves
Complete set with standard UK fittings to be installed straight out of the box
10 Year Guarantee