Karcher’s SP7 Submersible pump is an efficient compact drainage machine capable of moving 15,500 litres an hour from dirty water sites such as ponds, pools and flooded basements.
Submersible to depths of up to 7 metres and suitable for both clean and dirty water, the SP7 is rated for use in water containing particles up to 30mm in circumference and is additionally equipped with a built in optional pre-filter which provides a protective barrier against larger objects and debris. Further enhancing the SP7’s durability, the motor is housed with a ceramic slide ring and oil chamber for long life protection, along with a stainless steel pump body and thread for maximum strength and corrosion resistance.
The SP7 is equipped with IQ and level sensors which enable it to operate autonomously, starting the pump when water is detected and shutting down the motor to avoid overheating once the water level passes below threshold.
Please note the SP7 is not designed for continuous operation, eg in fish ponds or water features.
Features & Benefits:
– Rapid 15500 litre/hour removal rate.
– Operational depth of up to 7 metres.
– Level Sensor switch for automatic cut out
– Carry handle for easy transportation as well as lowering and retrieving pump.
– IQ sensor uses electrical current between two electrodes to activate pump when water is present.
– Ceramic slide ring & oil chamber for long life motor protection
– Stainless steel pump body & thread
– Pre-filter for protection against objects larger than 30mm
– Thread: G1
– Motor: 750 watt max
– Max delivery temperature: 25°C
– Frequency: 50Hz
– Max output: 15,500 l/h
– Power Cord: 10 Metre
– Weight: 6.65kg
– G1 1/2″ hose connection
Extremely durable: A ceramic slide ring sealing significantly increases the lifetime of the pump
Flexible: The adjuStable float switch allows you to easily set the draining level
Integrated Prefilter: Reliably protects the pump against blockage.
Automatic start: The level sensor reacts immediately even at the lowest water level
Fast flow rate: 15,500 l/hr