Rated Voltage: 7V
Rated Current: 171MA
Power Consumption: 1.2w
Life Span: 30~50cm
Flow Rate: 180L/H
Pump noise: <45db
Lifetime: 20,000 hours
Cable Length: 300cm
Heat Resistance: 0~45 Celsius
1.Put the pump totally in the water with its nozzle over the water.
2. Do not put solar panel in water and make sure it is under enough sunshine.
3. Make sure no leaf or anything else shade any part of solar panel.
4. Pull out the plug(the head part) first, and make the pump work for seconds to let the air go out of the pump.
5. Then put on the plug to see if it could work well.
Tips of Using the Pump
●Don’t make the pump work without water for a long time, or its lifespan will be shortened.
●Please put the pump into water and keep the solar panel out of water; otherwise it will get damaged and couldn’t work.
●Clean the pump regularly especially the water outlet and spray caps to prevent it from getting stuck.
●Change water frequently to keep water clean to avoid any dirt to impede the pump.
●Always keep the surface of solar panel clean to well absorb sunlight.
Package included :
1 x solar pump
4 x spray nozzles
1 x Manual in English
● Comes with fitting accessories and 4 Types of sprinkler Heads for different water flows and water heights.
● High effeciency and low power consumption – Perfect for bird bath, fish tank, small pond, garden decoration, water circulation for oxygen.
● Longest-Lasting, Hassle-free, Eco-friendly, Energy-saving, Low-cost Solution on the Market Even Work without battery Under Directly Sunlight—Solar power Oxygen pump, NO switch.
● Easy to Use – Come with a solar battery(NO power storage function), and charged by the sun, no battery or electricity needed. Please note that this solar power pump kit is driven by the sunshine, it needs the full sunshine to start working (direct sunlight, no shadow or cloud).